Monday, November 8, 2010

Survey Summary

GOOGLE PRODUCED RESPONSES:
Google interpreted the test I made in percentage form and how many students that percentage interpreted into. According to what  I saw on Google forms, most students who took the survey did not do very well. Google showed that one of the questions was not responded to at all, and that a few were not responded to from very many people. There were a few questions that ranked above 50% of the students getting them correct. 

MY RESPONSE: 
I was a little surprised when I saw the results to the survey I created. I did not find the test very difficult for Education students simply because they are things we have learned recently. Many of the questions were common sense, but some are guaranteed to have to know a little more or have taken a specific class. I would still say, however, that I thought the percentage scores on this survey would be better.

Given that I am sure not all of the survey group I was given are Elementary Education majors, I can understand why the scores may not be what I expected. I also understand that my fellow students also had a lot of other surveys to fill out along with what is expected from them from their other classes, this class, and anything else they have going on out of school. I don think, however, that much of the survey was rushed through because there were other surveys to take, and if they were not an Elementary Education major, my survey does not affect them much in any way.  I also understand that we are not all in the same classes this semester (though many of us are) and that may have some to do with how much others know about Elementary Education.

No comments:

Post a Comment