Monday, November 8, 2010

Blog#12

As education students and being in the education building frequently, you should know someone who will be in the EDM 310 class in a future semester. For this post I would like you to come up with a project that you would find helpful for future EDM 310 students. The catch is that you must discuss this with a future EDM 310 student and ask what they think about this project and whether they will find it beneficial. This interview may be done on Skype, through a webcam, Flip cam, or any other device that may be embedded into your blog. This must be embedded into your blog.
Let me give you an example: For one of my projects I taught someone how to get started and stay on task in EDM 310. Although I conducted this video with my husband, it would be great for someone to do with a future EDM student for EDM. Shown below is the video I made with my husband. Your video must be done with a future EDM student and on any topic you would like that could become a future EDM project or blog. This video is for example purposes only.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I liked you blog, but I thought you were suppose to do the assignment you created with a future EDM310 student. Other than that, it was good. Your post could be used to help future EDM310 students navigate through the class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kayla,

    I think it is important to not only share what you learn in this class but to try and share it with future EDM 310 students. This will get them thinking about the class and give them a head start into what they are going to learn. This can help their learning curve and allow for more time to work with new technologies. Do you think this class should be taught to ALL college students?

    ReplyDelete