Monday, November 29, 2010

Final Report on PLN

My Personal Learning Network has increased since I have gotten a phone that exhibits more technological advances. This phone has made it easier to learn quickly any information that I want to receive. Some of my PLN's have remained the same that I used before this class and before I got the phone I have now, but have changed in form (such as from a paper-back dictionary to one on my phone- although many times the paper back is more reliable). I have, however, been introduced to other learning programs that I can use in the future. Here are my PLN's:

thirtyone.com ...........I am a consultant for this business.
google.com...............I google a lot to find out information.
Gmail....................I receive e-mails from edm 310, leadership honor society
notifications, and Thirty-One through this.
Comcast.net..............I receive all of my other e-mails here such as school
related things, Focus on the Family, e-mails from family,
theknot.com e-mails, along with any other information.
Facebook.................I receive notifications through this, although it is not
one of my top PLN's.

Myspace..................similar to Facebook, although I only seek information occassionally through this.
Theweatherchannel.com.....................I use this a lot instead of the t.v. because I can easily access it on my phone.
Dictionary...............I have a dictionary on my phone which is very helpful.
Navigation...............I also have a navigation/GPS app on my phone.
USA web page.............Here I find all of my classes and information about them.
I also have access to PAWS, Foliotek, and other links
through this site.

Internet......................for anything I need to find out from particular stores (such as Best Buy for a camcorder), etc.
Television..................for news and any other information from commercials, etc.
People.....................people in general are my other PLN's. Many people know many different things. You just have to know who to go to.

No comments:

Post a Comment