Monday, October 4, 2010

First Progress Report: PLN

FIRST PROGRESS REPORT:
I am in the process of deciding what is my PLN. It has taken me a while to fully understand what is a PLN and what is not. These are my PLN's so far:

thirtyone.com ...........I am a consultant for this business.
google.com...............I google a lot to find out information.
Gmail....................I receive e-mails from edm 310, leadership honor society
notifications, and Thirty-One through this.
Comcast.net..............I receive all of my other e-mails here such as school
related things, Focus on the Family, e-mails from family,
theknot.com e-mails, along with any other information.
Facebook.................I receive notifications through this, although it is not
one of my top PLN's.
Dictionary...............I have a dictionary on my phone which is very helpful.
Navigation...............I also have a navigation/GPS app on my phone.
USA web page.............Here I find all of my classes and information about them.
I also have access to PAWS, Foliotek, and other links
through this site.
***This is what I have so far. I am still working on what all contributes to my PLN.

No comments:

Post a Comment