Monday, September 27, 2010

C4K#1: Summary Blog Post

ALBERTO'S MANIFESTO
In Alberto’s manifesto, he promises three things. He first promised to be a better student by spending more time focusing on school work, doing homework and turning it in on time, and also not being late. His second manifesto was to be better behaved by staying under control, obeying his teachers, and not bothering others around him. Alberto’s last promise in his manifesto was to be better understandable by communicating with his teachers and letting them know any questions or problems he has.

MY RESPONSE
Hi, my name is Kayla. I am a student at University of South Alabama in Mobile. I am in Dr. Strange's EDM 310 class and you are my student for the week! I think that you have great goals for your manifesto! About homework: It is sooo much easier to do it right when it is given to you. And if you have time during class to so it and get it done it will be such a relief when you get home to know that you have less work to do! My Sophomore year in high school i decided to try to get all of my homework done during free times at school (if there were any that day) and I almost always had my homework finished before I got home! It was awesome! Better behaved: Oh yes, teachers like it when their students listen and behave themselves. I definitely think that we have to make school fun (which is fine!) but sometimes the fun gets out of control if we let it and others get involved to! Communication is Key...my motto is, "if in doubt, ask questions!" Never be afraid to ask questions or ask for your teachers advice.
ALBERTO’S ABOUT ME
Alberto  was born in Monterrey, Mexico and was raised there until he was 7 then he came to the United States. He has four people living in his house. He has one sister and both of his parents. He lives in Missouri. What he likes doing when he is bored is play sports like basketball, soccer, and wrestling. His favorite subject in school is computers. He does not like reading, but he likes science, math, and social studies.

MY RESPONSE
Hello again Alberto! Just to clear things up, there are two Kayla's responding to your messages. It is not the same person over and over! That is very cool that you used to live in Mexico. I'm sure it is cool to see the differences among countries. I have visited Mexico with my parents and sister! We went to Cozumel and the Cayman Islands. I don't know where those are in relation to where you used to live! I have a mom, dad, and one sister who is older than me. My sister and I are both married now and live with our husbands. Neither one of us have kids, but my husband and I do have two puppies, Jayda and Aidan. I don't know much about sports and I am not very good at them. Music is my thing, but I am glad that you find an interest in those sports. I'm glad that you like computers because I am certainly not very good with them. They are cool though. I like science, math and social studies also! They are some of my hardest subjects, but still the most interesting. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment